Acute nephritis usually is caused by infections and accompanied with symptoms such as edema, blood urine, protein urine and so on. Generally speaking, acute nephritis patients can recover after 8 weeks, if patients still suffer symptoms, they should have further tests and treatment in time. Patients can take it easy for most of the acute nephritis can occur self-cure, so patients don’t need use lots of medicines and they can take some home remedies to control their disease.
1. Have a good rest: having a good rest plays an important role in controlling their symptoms and promoting the physical condition. Acute nephritis patients, especially for patients with edema and high blood pressure, are advisable to stay in bed.
2. Avoiding getting cold and wet: cold can lead to renal arteriole spasm, aggravating kidney ischemia-hypoxia.
3. Scientific diet: diet is very important for controlling the development of the disease. Generally speaking, patients should limit the fluids, protein and salt intake in case increase the burden of kidney.
4. Preventing infections: patients should have a effective treatment for angina, tonsillitis, pyoderma, otitis media, sinusitis, etc in case the invasion of antigen and relapse or extension of nephritis.
5. Invigorate health effectively: patients should improve their immunity to prevent infection. And in daily life, patients should pay more attention to the personal hygiene, decreasing the rates of being affected.
Acute nephritis patients should take prevention job early and have a timely treatment in case the happen of serious complications such as heart failure, high blood pressure brain disease and acute kidney failure.
We really hope that acute nephritis patients can get recover through these home remedies, preventing the acute kidney failure. And if you want to know more information about acute nephritis or ask for suggestions, you can contact our online doctors, leave us messages or send email to email@example.com, we will reply you within 24 hours.
Leave your problem to us,You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours!