How to Relieve Itchy Skin for the Uremia Patients
How to relieve itchy skin for the uremia patients? This is connected with almost all the uremia patients with itchy skin, do not worry, we will answer your question and offer you some useful suggestions. If you want to know more about uremia, you can leave a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will reply you as soon as possible.
Itchy skin is one of the symptoms for the uremia, maybe this is caused by toxic substances in the blood. And the skin of the patients may be dry, desquamative, dark yellow. As long as the skin is damaged, there will be skin ecchymosis. But the patients will feel very itchy that is unbearable for the patients. So, in order to let the patients live a better life, how to relieve itchy skin for the uremia patients. There are three small folk prescriptions to help you relieve itching.
1. When your skin is itchy, you can smear some fresh towel gourd juice on the itchy skin.
2. You also can place pinch of cigarettes in a can, then drop a few drops of water. Then smear them on the itchy skin.
3. For the acute itchy skin, you can wash them with salt water.
When you feel itchy skin, you can try one of the above three methods, and we hope they can work for you.
Besides, in your daily life, you should do proper exercise to build up your immunity. Then, keep clean, and often change your clothes, expecially underwear. On diet, you also need to avoid the stimulating foods, such as spicy foods, which can relieve itchy skin effectively. In addition, you should take warm bath to take place of hot bath, and keep once or twice a week.
Now, that is how to relieve itchy skin for the uremia patients, but if you want to get rid of itchy skin caused by uremia, you should receive a proper treatment as soon as possible. Now, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can remit the symptoms of uremia, and improve the life quality of uremia patients, if you want to know this therapy, you can consult our online doctors free.
Depressed? Talk Openly with Doctor.
- Patient Story
- Inpatient Life
patient from indian
Patient from Greece
Patient from Bangladesh
kidney disease patient from somalia
Celebrate lesser bairam with our patients
International department party
Celebrate National Day with our patients
Libyan doctors visit our hospital
Our honor on Health Festival in 2013
Tang M.D accept the interview of Sina
Our Doctor and leader accept the interview of Sina
Here Click to get free suggestions from experts.
A scientific diet helps to slow down the progression of Chronic Kidney Failure, so having a well-planed diet is very essential. Exact food lists for Chronic Kidney Failure patients varies from case to case, as it bases on their illness condition. More......
- Kidney Failure And Vomiting Blood
- Cold Hands And Feet With Kidney Failure
- Can I Help you Relive Skin Itching with Kidney Failure in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- How Can Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy Treat Stage 3 Renal Failure in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Is Dialysis the Best Way for Last Stage of Renal Failure
- How can Patients with Creatinine 12.5 Avoid Dialysis
- Creatinine 10, How Long Can I Survive without Dialysis