Who gets End Stage Renal Disease(ESRD)? End Stage Renal Disease is also commonly called end stage kidney failure. It refers to the final consequence of both Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) and acute kidney problem. End Stage Renal Disease is deadly as it can cause extremely life-threatening complications like heart failure. From this point of view, preventing end stage renal disease in advance will be very important. Well then, who gets End Stage Renal Disease? What can lead to ESRD?
Who gets End Stage Renal Disease?
As for the questions”Who gets End Stage Renal Disease”, I’d like to say anyone can develop kidney problems, but the following people are more likely to suffer from ESRD:
2. People with years of Hypertension
3. People with parents suffering from Polycystic Kidney Disease
4. African American, Hispanic, Native American or Asian
5. Heart disease patients
6. People with age over 60
What can lead to ESRD?
Since ESRD is the ultimate consequence of kidney damage, anyone with kidney disease or illness that may cause damages on kidney is running a certain risk for End Stage Renal Disease. In our daily life, kidney problem or illness that can lead to ESRD goes as follow:
1. Kidney problems that can progressive to ESRD include: Diabetic Nephropathy, Hypertensive Nephropathy, Polycystic Kidney Disease, IgA Nephropathy, Nephrotic Syndrome, Focal Segmental Glomerulous Sclerosis, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Kidney Cyst, Kidney Stone, Nephritis, Alport Syndrome, Membranous Nephropathy, Medullary Sponge Kidney, Amyloid Nephropathy, Fanconi Syndrome and so on.
2. Illness that can cause kidney damages are: Diabetes, Hypertension, Allergic Purpura, SLE (Systemic Lupus Erythematosus), Kidney Infection, Urinary Tract Infection, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Gout and so on.
Lastly, if our daily life, aside from the above illness, we also need to be alert about the usage of some medications like NSAIDS, Antibiotics, Painkillers, Diuretics and so on. Some of them are nephrotoxic, which means they can elevate our risk for End Stage Renal Disease, so be attentive about the usage of them. (Contact us if you have any questions or want to learn detailed information about how to prevent ESRD with kidney disease in early stage)
Leave your problem to us,You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours!