What are the stage 2 kidney failure symptoms? Stage 2 kidney failure is the early stage of kidney problem marked by milder decreased kidney function, so its symptoms are not as serious as that in late stage kidney failure. Also, a person with stage 2 kidney failure usually experience less discomforts. For this reason, stage 2 kidney failure is not easy to be found.
Symptoms of stage 2 kidney failure
Chronic Kidney Failure is also commonly called Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) in some areas. It is divided into 5 stages according to the residual kidney function which is usually measured by GFR (Glomerular Filtration Rate. Stage 2 is the second stage and usually cause on obvious discomforts, but they may discover:
1. Their blood pressure is higher than the normal value
2. There are bubbles and blood in their urine: Bubbly urine is the clinical manifestation of proteinuria which is formed when excess protein leak into urine. And in terms of blood urine, it refers to the presence of excess red blood cells in urine.
3. Kidney abnormalities in an MRI, CT scan, ultrasound or contrast X-ray.
4. Abnormal values in test report.
5. Lots of kidney cysts in cases of Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD).
What patients will experience in near further if left stage 2 kidney failure uncontrolled?
Stage 2 kidney failure causes no obvious discomforts, as the residual kidney function is effective enough to maintain the normal functioning of our body. In that case, as long as the residual kidney tissues are protected from being affected effectively, kidney failure patients can live a high quality life. However, if kidney problem left uncontrolled, the following symptoms will occur:
1. Swollen in some parts of the body like eye, face, hand, arm, leg, feet, ankle and testis in male.
3. Urine changes like frequent urination at night or decreased urine output
4. Sleep problems like insomnia
5. Skin problems such as dry skin, darken skin and itching skin
6. Digestive symptoms like poor appetite, nausea and vomiting. In serious cases, they may also vomit blood.
7. Severe high blood pressure, foamy urine and blood urine
Stage 2 kidney failure is not easy to be found simply through symptoms, so it is common to see many patients are diagnosed with advanced kidney failure when they notice there is something wrong with their kidneys. Seeing from this angle, having regular physical test is very essential for diagnosing stage 2 kidney failure. Besides, stage 2 kidney failure can be treated well, owing to its timely diagnosis, so seize this chance to prevent progression of illness condition is very important for patients to live a better life.
Leave your problem to us,You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours!