Generally speaking, not all Chronic Kidney Disease patients suffer from back pain, and not all back pain is related with Chronic Kidney Disease. This article will have a analysis about the back pains, patients can have a comparison and have targeted treatment.
1. Trauma. Psoas bruise, sprain, having a cold and so on all can lead to back pain. Generally speaking, this kinds of patients can get recover easily through medical treatment. If the back pain is really caused by stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease, do you know what is the specific causes?
2. Renal parenchyma disease. Glomerulonephritis, acute nephritis and so on can lead to kidney enlargement which will involve the kidney capsule and the surrounding nerves, so patients maybe suffer from persistent distending pain and dull pain. And patients maybe accompanied with symptoms such as blood urine, edema, high blood pressure and so on.
3. Renal infections diseases. Nephrapostasis, pyelonephritis and other kidney damage caused by bacterial infections also can lead to back pain( Unilateral lumbago), especially when patients suffer pressure. At this time, patients maybe suffer from fever and chills and patients can have a clear checkup through routine blood and urine tests and B ultrasound.
4. Renal tumor and kidney cysts. Renal cysts, Polycystic Kidney Disease, benign and malignant tumors and so on all can lead to pains around kidney with the enlargement of cysts or tumor which would involve the renal capsule. Patients can diagnose their their disease with B ultrasound or CT.
5. Kidney stone. Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease patients who are accompanied kidney stone also maybe suffer from back pain when the stone stayed in ureter. The pain is intermittent, paroxysmal and emissive. At the same time, patients may also suffer from sweating a lot, nausea and vomiting, even blood urine.
There are so many factors which can lead to back pain in Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease, so patients must have a detailed testes and timely treatment in case of the further kidney damage and severe pains. Now if you want to know more information about back pain in CKD or ask for treatment suggestions, you can contact our online doctors, leave us messages or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply you within 24 hours.
Leave your problem to us,You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours!