How long can you manage kidney failure stage 3? I am sure this is a concern for all the patients who are living with kidney failure stage 3. Actually, for this questions, there is no an exact answer due to the difference of illness condition and management toward the illness, but one thing is sure and that is we can live a long time and a high quality life if we can manage kidney failure stage 3 properly and effectively.
How to manage kidney failure stage 3?
Since effective management toward kidney failure stage 3 means a lot for patients to live a longer and better life. It is necessary to learn how to manage stage 3 kidney failure. The followings are the related tips that can benefit you very much:
1. Control your blood pressure and blood sugar tightly! Good blood pressure control and good blood sugar control goes a long way in preventing progression of kidney disease. And this may need you to take your medications as prescribed strictly.
2. Adjust your diet according to your doctors’ suggestions and this may help you reduce kidney burden and thus protect residual kidney tissues. (For detailed information about diet for kidney failure stage 3, please leave message to firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Be aware of consuming too much protein, as many medical studies have shown high protein intake will worsen kidney condition and accelerate illness condition.
4. Make exercises a big part of your daily ritual. Regular physical exercises not only help to strengthen immune system and increase immunity, but also conduce to a tight control of blood sugar and blood pressure.
5. Avoid medications that may do harm for your kidneys and these medicines include ibuprofen, naproxen, amphotericin, neomycin, gentamicin, kanamycin, streptomycin, indometacin, butazodine, aspirin, cisplatin and trimethadione and so on.
6. Give up smoking and drinking alcohol now if you have developed these habits. If you found it is hard for you to kick these bad living habits by yourself, you can ask your family member, friends and doctors for help.
7. Avoid being exhausted and staying up the whole night.
8. Visit your doctors regularly to monitor your kidney function and your symptoms.
How long can a person manage kidney failure stage 3 depends on many factors. Although we can not guarantee you can live as long as you want with the above tips, but we are sure your life span and life expectancy will be increased greatly if you can take actions as we suggested above.
Leave your problem to us,You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours!