Knowing detailed information about non-specific and specific symptoms of CKD stage 4 can help patients and doctors to make the proper treatment plan.
Non-specif Symptoms of CKD Stage4
Non-specific symptoms means that they can not only affect patients with stage 4, but may occur in patients with other stages. Even so, they are used to indicate your medical conditions.
The non-specific symptoms of CKD stage 4 may include:
- fatigue. It is associated with renal anemia which is a common complication in stage 4.
- pain. This is commonly because the a large part of kidney tissues are damaged, which get the kidney area painful. Acupuncture is suggested to alleviate the pain cause by kidney disease naturally. If you have interest, you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed information.
- numbness, tingling in different parts of the body. In this stage, kidneys fail to eliminate the toxins in the blood, which are supposed to circulate around the body.
Specific Symptoms of CKD Stage 4
Certain symptoms are used to indicate the presence of CKD stage 4 and they are known as specific symptoms.
- swellings. Kidneys fail to remove the excessive water in the blood, which causes swellings in legs, eyes, ankles, stomach, liver etc. This is why patients may also feel poor appetite.
- Urine Changes. This is also an observed symptoms of stage 4. You may see red spots in urine.
- breathing odor. A breath that has the scent of urea is also telling evidence. This is because those with advanced kidney problems have increased urea content in the body.
If you happen to be a patient with CKD stage 4, you have to know that you are on step closer towards complete Kidney Failure that where you may have to consider Dialysis or Kidney Transplant. Thereby, you are suggested to take measures to reverse your kidney damages as soon as possible. There are different treatment options for CKD stage 4 patients, such as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, Immunotherapy, Blood Pollution Therapy etc. If you want to know whether they are available for you, you leave a message below.
Leave your problem to us,You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours!