Flu is common, people with healthy immunity can recovery around one week. But for Chronic Kidney Disease patients, their immune systems are injured due to the metabolism disorder of kidneys, so they are easily to be attacked by the flu
Chronic Kidney Disease patients experience immune reaction and damage the kidneys again and again due to the flu. After knowing so many harms coming from flu, what should those with Kidney Disease do to prevent the flu?
1. Avoiding flu source. If there are somebody around you attacked by flu, you should keep a safe distance between you guys when they sneeze or cough. And if you can avoid, you can turn around for your eyes and nose are the organs which can be easily to be infected.
2. Washing hand frequently. The virus can survive in your hands for 3 hours, so washing hands when you touch some bad thing.
3. Ventilate your room. People in the poor air spaces are easily to be attacked by cold.
4. Drinking much water. The water intake can help excrete the toxins in body and prevent dehydration. But the quantity should be decided by the specific physical condition of patients, patients with serious edema should decrease water intake.
5. Exercise more and have a good rest. Both of them are benefit to boost your immunity.
6. Eating more vitamin E and C. vitamin E plays an important role in the immune systems, and vitamin C can help light the cold condition.
Those can’t be enough, for other measures which could prevent flu, you can share with us. And if you want to know more information about the cause and management for Chronic Kidney Disease with flu, you can contact our online doctors, leave us messages or send email to email@example.com, we will reply you within 24 hours.
Leave your problem to us,You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours!