Chickweed, an annual herb, can be used to treat various disorders as well as some kidney problems. Some people with chronic kidney disease try to add chickweed into their medicines to ease their symptoms.
If you have urinary infection infection, you may try it.
Urinary tract infection sometimes along with blood urine is a common symptom of some certain kidney diseases such as Polycystic Kidney Disease, kidney cyst and kidney stone. Chickweed can be used as natural antibiotic. The decoctions of this fresh herb have an effect of cleansing tonic that can not only treat urinary tract infections but also relieve patients’ tiredness and debility.
To treat urinary tract infection, drinking relatively more water and paying attention to personal hygiene are also very necessary. For example, wear clean cotton underwear.
You can also use chickweed with the guidance of doctor for the following symptoms.
As chronic kidney disease progresses, it may cause more and more symptoms and discomforts such as skin itching and constipation. Read on to see what chickweed can help you.
- When kidneys can’t work normally, it easily causes disorders in many other symptoms like gastrointestinal disorders. Chickweed is able to manage stomach and bowel problems.
- Help prevent or treat skin conditions including boils, abscesses and itching.
- For people whose kidney disease is due to high blood pressure, losing weight may be necessary. At this time, chickweed may be helpful.
- Relive you muscle or joint pain
- Help deal with constipation
In addition, chickweed is also rich in vitamins and minerals that can meet the body’s nutrition need. Consuming chickweed is considered to be safe, but as with all herbs, be sure that you don’t have allergy to it if you decide to consume it. Besides, remember that don’t use it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, and don’t exceed the dosage that the doctor has prescribed.
Leave your problem to us,You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours!