In clinic, high creatinine level is one of the very common symptoms in patients, which indicates that your kidney has been damaged seriously. To them, many foods need to be avoided when your creatinine level is higher than the normal range (0.5-1.1 for female and 0.6-1.2 for male), which is aiming at to protect residual kidney function and prevent kidney failure. The following introduces some foods to be avoided with high creatinine level:
1. Generally speaking, patients with high creatinine level should keep a low salt diet, that is to say the daily salt intake should not be more than 3g.
2. Control the protein intake
Kidney experts tell us that patients with high creatinine level should not be more than 20-30grams of total protein intake in a day. Above all, you had better to take animal protein, such as fish, lean meat, milk and so on.
3. Foods with high potassium and phosphorus are not recommended. Such as aquatic products (including aquatic plants), animal innards, sesame, peanut, walnut, honey tea, egg yolk and some dried fruit, etc
4. Patients with high creatinine level can’t eat fatty foods, the principle is as follows：
When you are cooking, it is very important to put less oil and you should not eat fried and greasy food.
The plant oil which has little or no saturated fatty acid is the best choice to high creatinine level patients.
5. Too much meat also needs to be avoided with high creatinine level.
As we all know that creatinine is the end protect of metabolism in our body, including the foods from diet and muscle. Although we cannot change our muscle mass, we can eat less meat everyday in our diet to reduce the generation of creatinine as much as possible.
It is obvious that many foods need to be avoided with high creatinine level. In fact, high creatinine level is caused by the damaged kidney, the diet therapy can only slow down the kidney worsen, it can’t treat your kidney completely, so if you want to know some natural therapies, get free to contact us as soon as possible, glad to help you.
Leave your problem to us,You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours!