Increasing serum creatinine is the dominant medical indication of Chronic Kidney Failure. We may experience lots of symptoms when creatinine rises to 3.5, a much higher level than the normal range 0.5-1.3mg/dL. In this light, an overall treatment is needed; otherwise, renal replacement therapy will be required in near future.
What are the symptoms of creatinine 3.5?
Serum creatinine can help to reflect illness condition to some extent. Clinical studies show creatinine level usually not increase until a half of kidney function is impaired. For this point of view, we can know clearly that creatinine level stands for serious kidney damages in Chronic Kidney Failure.
Affected kidney can not function properly, so for one with creatinine 3.5, he may experience various symptoms like high creatinine level, edema, fatigue, nausea, bubbly urine, vomiting, itching, poor appetite, insomnia and so on. Treatment for kidney failure can help to remit these symptoms effectively.
What is the treatment for creatinine 3.5?
To get creatinine 3.5 lowered radically, an overall treatment is necessary and usually, patients need to take the following measures:
1. Follow low-protein diet, low-salt diet and low-fluid intake if there is sever swelling. Also, they need to adjust their potassium intake and phosphorus intake according to their illness condition.
2. Have regular and mild physical exercises to strengthen immunity, so as to prevent cold and infection effectively.
3. Bring blood sugar and blood pressure into control, which will help to slow down illness progression.
4. Improve kidney function. Chinese herbs like micro-Chinese medicine is recommended and it has been proven to have functions of extending blood vessels, anti-inflammation, anti-coagulation and degradation, which can help to improve kidney function effectively.
5. Avoid staying up and keep being in a good mood.
6. Avoid smoking and drinking
Any questions about symptoms and treatment for creatinine 3.5, you can email to email@example.com directly and our experts will give a reply within 48 hours.
Leave your problem to us,You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours!