“My mother urine output decreases very seriously. It is 100 ml or less in 24 hours. She has fluid overload and can’t sleep. Plz help how to discharge fluid from body without dialysis, and how to increase urine output?”
Why does the patients with diabetic nephropathy experience decreased urine output and fluid overload?
1. Diabetic Nephropathy is one of kidney diseases, and is related to the increased permeability of capillaries’ wall, thus, the fluid in blood can filter by the capillaries and trap in the tissues of the body. This is a main reason that cause decreased urine output and edema.
2. Due to the loss of renal function, the reabsorption function of renal tubular for water and sodium can increase, and cause edema.
3. Proteinuria also can contribute to edema and decreased urine output.
How to increase the urine output and remit edema except dialysis?
If you contacted the patients on dialysis, you may find that their urine output also can decrease over the time. Add to other causes, many patients do no want to rely on dialysis to live.
In conclude, the root cause of decreased urine output and edema is the serious loss of renal function, so it is essential for the patients to repair the damaged kidney and restore the renal function. Here, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy maybe a good choice for you, because it has the function of repairing the damaged kidney cells.
The main functions of this natural therapy are as flowing.
1. Micro Chinese medicines can activate the residual renal cells’ function, and restore the normal metabolism.
2. The medicines also can improve the microcirculation of damaged renal, and provide a environment of oxygen for repairing the damaged kidneys.
3. The medicines also can adjust immune ability and metabolic function, and remit all symptoms.
4. Micro Chinese medicines also can provide nutrients for the damaged kidney, and accelerate the repair process of damaged kidney cells.
Adhering to treatment, your damaged kidney cells will be repaired and your renal function also can be improved, that is to say, your symptoms of decreased urine output and edema also can be remitted. Any interests or other questions, you are welcome to send an email to email@example.com, and we will reply you soon.
Leave your problem to us,You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours!