Diabetic nephropathy patients are easy to suffer infections, the most common infection is respiratory tract infection, the urinary tract infection and skin infection also often bothered patients. Today we will have a introduction about the causes of infection, diabetic nephropathy patients can pay more attention to these factors, preventing infections.
Diabetic nephropathy patients often suffer from metabolism disorders which can lead to poor immunity which is the main cause of why diabetic nephropathy are easy to suffer infection. The mainly factors leading to poor immunity includes:
1. High blood sugar: high blood sugar is benefits to growth and breed of pathogenic microorganism, especially in respiratory tract, urinary tract, skin and female genitals. So patients need control their blood sugar.
2. Protein urine: with the lose of protein, patients will suffer the poor immunity.
3. nervous lesion: diabetic nephropathy can lead to the structure and functions disorder of blood vessels, leading to slow blood flow speed and poor blood circulation condition which will influence the clearance germs rate.
4. The nervous lesion:with the kidney function decline, many toxins stayed in blood, damaging the nervous systems. Once patients are injured such as dyke break, contusion, burns and so on, patients would suffer infections.
5. Skin lesions: the nervous lesions and blood vessel lesions can damage the skin which is door for human body.
So dialysis nephropathy patients need try their best to reverse their kidney functions to correcting the metabolism disorders conditions, so that patients can remit the symptom from root. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is the special treatment in our hospital and it has functions of expending blood vessels, anti-inflammatory, anti-freezing and degrading extra cellular matrix, blocking the kidney damage ways and improving kidney function at same time.
All in all, diabetic nephropathy patients should form a healthy lifestyle to prevent infection and have a timely treatment to reverse the kidney functions. And now if you want to know more about kidney disease, you can contact our online doctors, leave us messages or send email to email@example.com, we will reply you within 24 hours.
Leave your problem to us,You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours!