Some dialysis patients suffer from cramps during the treatment. Cramps not only cause pains to patients, but also influence the quality of dialysis. The severe pains also urges patients to know the cause and treatment.
The cause of cramps on dialysis:
1. Inadequacy of intravascular volume. With the cleaning creatinine, BUN and other wastes, the osmotic pressure of plasma will decline, so the water in blood vessels will transfer into mesenchyme and intracellular, leading to inadequacy of intravascular volume.
2. Edema can cause pressure to blood vessels, the blood flowing into muscle will decrease, leading to cramps.
3. During dialysis,with the lose of calcium, heats and sugar, patients also will suffer from cramps.
The treatment for cramps on dialysis:
What deserved to mention is insufficient calcium is not the main cause of cramps on dialysis and cramps mainly are related with water in body. Here will list some managements ways to remit cramps on dialysis.
1. Rapid injection of saline, about 200-300 ml.
2. Lowering blood flow speed to promote blood perfusion.
3. Massages and keeping warms also can remit the local cramps.
4. If it is necessary, patients can inject somewhat to improve osmotic pressure.
5. Controlling and measuring the dry weights before dialysis.
Except cramps, dialysis patients also suffer from many complications which urges patients to find another treatment to reverse their kidney function and avoid dialysis. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is the special treatment in our hospital. The active substances in medicine has functions of expending blood vessels, anti-inflammatory, anti-freezing and degrading extra cellular matrix,keeping the blood circulation pure and smooth. With the nutrition in medicine, the injured renal cells also can be repaired, so the kidney function can be reversed at the most degree. When the creatinine and other wastes are keep in a certain level, patients can get rid of dialysis.
And now if you want to know more information about the treatment for dialysis complications including cramps, you can contact our online doctors, leave us messages or send email to email@example.com, we will reply you within 24 hours.
Leave your problem to us, we are here to help you with free charge!