Shortness of breath is the common symptom of end stage renal disease and it influence the normal life of patients seriously. But how dose the kidney disease cause the symptoms? Knowing the cause is benefit for the effective treatment.
The common factors for shortness of breath in end stage renal disease
1. With the kidney function of producing erythropoietin decline, end stage renal disease patients usually suffer serious anemia. Due to the carry oxygen shortage, patients will suffer chest congestion and palpitation. After blood transfusion, shortness of breath condition can be remitted.
2. Renal failure patients often are accompanied with pulmonary infection which can lead to hyoxemia and accumulate heart failure. This kinds of patients should accept anti-infection treatment positively.
3. End stage renal failure patients who suffer pericarditis or pleurisy often feel obvious shortness of breath, especially for the patients with a large number of pericardial effusion and pleural effusion. Timely dialysis is necessary to remit the symptoms.
4. Oliguria, anuria, Infusion too much or uncontrolled fluids intake all can lead to body fluid over load which can lead to heart failure and shortness of breath, at this time, patients also can take dialysis to remit symptom.
5. High blood pressure also is related with shortness of breath.
All in all, the complications of end stage renal disease can lead to shortness of breath. And the root treatment for the symptoms is reverse the kidney function at the most degree. Traditional Chinese Medicine has function of expending blood vessels, promoting blood circulation, repairing the injured renal cells and promoting the excretion of wastes in human body. It has magic effect on lowering high blood pressure, correcting acid-base and adjusting water-electrolyte disorder, and symptoms such as shortness of breath, nausea and vomiting also can be remitted.
If you want to know more information about the shortness of breath causes and treatment, you can contact our online doctors, leave us messages or send email to email@example.com, we will reply you within 24 hours.
Leave your problem to us,You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours!