How to prevent renal failure with IgA Nephropathy? IgA Nephropathy is the most common glomerulonephritis and progresses to kidney failure in 25% to 30% of cases during a period of 20 years. Renal failure is the worst kidney condition and requires patients to reply on dialysis or do kidney transplant. Both dialysis and kidney transplant are torturous and risky, so finding a method to prevent renal failure means a lot for IgA Nephropathy patients.
In clinic, there are indeed some measures that can be done to stop IgA Nephropathy from progressing. But before that, let’s learn how IgA Nephropathy progresses to renal failure firstly.
IgA Nephropathy is also known as Berger’s Disease. It is an illness condition in which large amounts of IgA deposition deposit in mesangial area and then cause inflammation which can damage surrounding kidney tissues. Without timely and effective control, inflammation becomes more and more active, as a result of which, more and more kidney tissues are damaged and fail to function properly. With the increase of kidney damages, kidney function keeps decreasing and IgA Nephropathy keeps progressing.
How to prevent renal failure with IgA Nephropathy?
To prevent renal failure effectively, IgA Nephropathy patients need to:
1. Bring blood pressure into normal range, as persistent high blood pressure can cause kidney damages directly.
2. Reduce protein and blood in urine, as both these symptoms can cause deterioration of illness condition.
3. Remove IgA Nephropathy deposition in mesangial area: Inflammation is the direct cause of kidney damages and only when IgA deposition are cleared away effectively, can further kidney damages be prevented fundamentally.
4. Protect residual kidney tissues by increasing their immunity.
5. Repair injured kidney intrinsic cells. Although necrotic kidney tissues can not be revived, but these injured kidney cells can be repaired effectively by activating them and strengthening their self-repairing ability. In clinic, many Chinese herbs can be applied to achieve this purpose and they show different effects. With different illness conditions, you can try different Chinese herbs. (For detailed information about Chinese herbs that can repair kidney damages, you can leave message to email@example.com)
6. Quit bad living habits like smoking, drinking alcohol and staying up.
7. Avoid being tired.
All the above measures play an extremely important role for IgA Nephropathy patients to prevent renal failure, so please keep them in mind if you happen to be a IgA Nephropathy patients and this will benefit you very much.
Leave your problem to us,You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours!