Interventional treatment has been using in the clinic for more than 30 years. And nowadays, its application on treating kidney diseases can be a great breakthrough. In China, there are only three hospitals have the ability to carry out this treatment, while Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital is one of them.
What is interventional treatment for kidney diseases?
Under the guidance of imaging equipment, the micro catheter will be put into the renal blood vessels directly. After that, the medicines will be directly injected to area of renal lesions through the micro-catheter, and then the medicines begin to play corresponding functions to treat the disease.
What are the advantages of interventional treatment for kidney disease?
1. Compared with oral administration and transfusion, interventional treatment belongs to local application, which not only reduces the side effects of medicines, also improves the effect of treatment.
2. It can cure some types of kidney diseases, such as high blood pressure caused by kidney damage and diabetic nephropathy, which stops the conditions relapsing.
3. It can effectively diagnose those kidney diseases which can not be diagnosed by common methods.
4. It offers some complicated renal diseases a new treatment method, such as renal cancer.
In Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital, what types of kidney diseases can interventional treatment treat?
High blood pressure caused by kidney damage; kidney diseases caused by ischemia; kidney diseases caused by thrombosis of renal vein; renal diseases caused by congenital renal malformations; renal cancer; polycystic kidney disease and kidney cysts; diabetic nephropathy and its complications; renal region hemangioma.
- What is the Proper Treatment for Treating Stage 4 Kidney Failure
- Is Dialysis Helpful for Diabetic with Creatinine 9
- Is the Micro-Chinese Medicine More Effective to Avoid Dialysis
- PKD and Renal Function at 15%: What Should I Do
- What is the Best Way to Take Care of Kidney Failure without Dialysis
- How Will You Treat Chronic Kidney Disease without Going Under Dialysis