The high creatinine level with PKD is due to the decline of kidney function, such as glomerular filtration rate decline, lead to the waste can’t be discharged by kidneys, so high creatinine level appears. However, how to reduce high creatinine level with PKD in stage 4 kidney failure?
Micro-Chinese medicine Osmotherapy is different from traditional Chinese medicine treatment. It is a method combining Chinese medicine and advanced technology. The Osmotherapy can repair damaged kidney cells and rebuild the normal kidney structure. The active medicines can protect kidneys, delay the progress of kidney damage, so it may be able to reduce high creatinine level.
With the help of effective penetrant and osmosis devices, the effective medicines can be permeated into kidney lesions by external application, clinical practices have proved that this method is both effective and convenient. If you are interested in the treatment, please chat with our online doctors.
2. Avoid strenuous exercises
It’s known that creatinine is the product of muscle movement, so, creatinine level may increase after drastic exercises. Generally, which will restore to a normal level in few days, if your creatinine level is still high after few weeks, going to hospital for checking is needed.
If left uncontrolled or poorly controlled, high creatinine level may cause some complications and threaten patient’s life. So, avoiding drastic exercises is important. You can also send your test report to us, our doctors will reply to you in two days.
3. Keep a healthy diet according to your illness condition
(1) Limit salt: have a low-salt diet, because salt will increase the burden of kidneys, and damage blood vessels, so controlling salt strictly is necessary.
(2) Avoid smoking and drinking: Alcohol will aggravate the progression of kidney damage, cigarettes contain certain harmful substance, and the matter can also damage kidneys.
(3) It’s suggested to take less of the following foods: such as butter, beef, sweet, bread, coffee, etc. Since these foods will intensify renal injury.
If you have any questions about our suggestions or want to get a healthy diet for yourself to reduce high creatinine level with PKD in stage 4 kidney failure, please leave a message below or send an email to email@example.com.
Leave your problem to us,You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours!