Polycystic kidney is the genetic disease which refers to that there are many fluids-filled cysts spreading in the kidneys. With the growth of cysts, patients would suffer from symptoms such as back pains, blood urine and even more serious, high blood pressure and kidney function decline, which really influence the normal life of patients. For Polycystic Kidney Disease patients, the healthy lifestyle plays an important role in controlling the growth of the cysts, especially in the diet, and this article will give some food prohibition for patients.
Food prohibition for Polycystic Kidney Disease patients:
1. Fermentation products. Mainly include Bacteria fermentation foods such as fermented bean curd, Rotten eggs and so on which can accumulate the speed of cysts enlargement.
2. Alcohol food. The alcohol foods, especially for the wine can stimulate the activity of polycystin, leading to more secretion of cysts fluids.
3. Caffeine. Foods such as coffee and chocolate also are forbidden for Polycystic Kidney Disease patients.
4. High protein foods. High protein foods such as bean and bean products can produce nitrogen metabolites which can heavier the kidney metabolism burden.
5. Foods toxic to kidneys. Foods such like animal organs can increase the kidney burdens due to the high toxins retention in them.
Processed foods, barbecues, pickled food and leftovers all contains elements which are toxic to human body.
All in all, Polycystic Kidney Disease patients must pay more attention to their daily diet. Of cause, the most important thing for patients is the treatment. Although the we fail to cure the disease from root, patients still can live a healthy and long life through effective and timely controlling of cysts growth and shrinking the cysts. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is can promote blood circulation to increase the permeability of cysts walls and inactivate the epithelial cells to inhibit the secretion of cysts fluids, so that the kidney cysts can be shrunk and controlled.
Now if you want to know more information about Polycystic Kidney Disease diet, what they can eat and what they can not eat, you can contact our online doctors, leave us messages or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply you within 24 hours.
Leave your problem to us,You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours!