Uremia is not a independent disease, but a clinical syndrome that can occur in all the renal failure patients. For people with uremia, more than 90% of their kidney function have been affected. Under such a condition, renal replacement therapy is usually suggested to remove wastes accumulated in the blood. However, due to the risks and torment of dialysis, many uremia patients refuse to do dialysis and hope they can be cured with some alternative treatments.
Can renal failure patients with uremia be cured?
Can kidney failure patients with uremia be cured? As for this question, I am so sorry to tell the truth that renal failure can not be cured so far.
Kidneys are organs that serve as filter. When blood flow into kidneys, they will be filtered by glomerular filtration membrane. During this process, wastes are discharged out of the body as urine and nutritions are kept in the body. We can live normally without experiencing any discomforts when only a mall group of kidney tissues are injured or necrotic. However, when most of the kidney intrinsic cells are dead and fail to work properly, we will be affected by various symptoms like nausea, vomiting and itching skin. These dead kidney tissues can not be brought back to life any more, so kidney function can not be recovered fully. This is the reason why renal failure can not be cured and also the reason why people with kidney problem are suggested to receive treatment as quickly as possible.
Consequence of the uremia that accompanies renal failure
For people with uremia that accompanies renal failure, if get no treatment, they will experience severe complications which may become the final cause of their death.The followings are the common health tissues that occur in uremia patients:
1. Severe electrolyte disturbance, metabolic acidosis and disorder of water. Major symptoms caused by these complications include vomit, weakness, shortness of breath, diarrhea, dehydration, frequent infection, muscle cramp and abnormal heart beat and so on.
2. Cardiovascular diseases: Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death among uremia patients and it accounts for about 45%-60% of the total cases.
3. Gastrointestinal discomforts: Poor appetite and dyspepsia are the early signs and with the deterioration of illness condition, symptoms like nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and gastrointestinal bleeding will occur.
4. Symptoms in nerve system: Insomnia, poor concentration and poor memory are the major signs in mild cases. With the progression of illness condition, they will finally suffer from delirium, convulsions, coma, illusion and mental abnormality and so on.
5. Bone problems like bone pain, bone fracture and osteoporosis also occur easily among renal failure patients with uremia.
Once being diagnosed with uremia that accompanies renal failure, the most urgent thing is to purify blood to lower risk for these deadly complications. After that, alternative treatments like Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can be applied to improve kidney function. With improved kidney function, it is possible for uremia patients to get off dialysis.
Leave your problem to us,You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours!