Home remedies for renal failure patients are mainly natural self-care measures which aim at controlling symptoms and complications, stabilizing illness conditions, slowing down illness progression and protecting remaining kidney functions so as to make patients feel better, improve their life quality and avoid dialysis or at least delay dialysis.
Home remedies for renal failure include herbal therapy and diet therapy as well as some beneficial exercises. There are many foods and herbs that can help chronic kidney failure patients. Such as radish, water melon and honey can prevent formation of kidney stone; melon seed, ginger, basil leaves are all natural and useful home remedies for lowering high blood pressure, one major cause of kidney failure.
1. Cucumber. Raw cucumber is natural kidney cleanser which helps flush acids and toxins from the kidneys.
2. Radish. Radish can dissolve stones in the kidneys and pass them in urine. It can also cleanse the kidneys and improve renal filtering functions.
3. Beet. Drinking beet juice can promote blood circulation and alleviate anemia. It can also help treat hypertension and heart disease.
4. Astralagus. It is one traditional Chinese herb. It has the functions of anti-inflammation, diuretics. It can help improve kidney functions and enhance immunity.
5. Uva Ursi. It can help clear kidney stones, cleanse the urinary tract and improve kidney functions.
6. Juniper berry. It can eliminate blood stasis in the kidneys and urinary tract so as to relive urinary tract obstruction and increase urine output.
7. Basil. Basil is helpful for chronic renal failure patients. It can help remove kidney stone, control high blood pressure and improve kidney functions.
8. Cranberry juice. Cranberry juice can prevent kidney stone formation, treat urinary tract infections, increase urination and alleviate swelling. Cranberry juice has been proved to be very helpful to polycystic kidney disease.
9. Dandelion. Dandelion is another natural diuretics. It helps remove excessive fluid in the body so as to much alleviate edema in the feet, ankles, face, hands, etc.
10. Practicing yoga, tai chi and qi gong can help strength the patient’ physical fitness and enhance their immunity so as to improve their disease-resistance ability.
Anything that you are not very clear about, you can leave us a message or email us firstname.lastname@example.org, our experts will give you a reply within 2 work days.
Leave your problem to us,You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours!