What are the herbs for kidney failure? Herbs are plants that can be used as medications to fight against illness. For people with kidney failure, some herbs can be used to strengthen kidney and improve kidney function. Well then,what are the herbs for kidney failure on earth?
Herbs that do good for kidney failure include:
1. Milk Thistle: Milk thistle is also known as Silybum marianum which is a flowing herb. Clinical studies reveal milk thistle is an antioxidant that can help to protect kidneys from further damages. Aside from kidney failure, milk thistle also can be used to treat liver disease, elevated cholesterol level and a certain of cancer. Milk thistle is helpful for kidney failure, but it can cause a series of side effects. Therefore, remember to talk with doctors about the possible side effects before taking it.
2. Zea mays: Zea mays is also a herbal remedy for kidney failure patients. Zea mays is beneficial for kidney failure patients as it contains a chemical compound that can reduce inflammation of renal tissues. Kidney failure is the ultimate consequence of both chronic kidney problem and acute kidney problem. According to clinical studies, in more than 95% cases of kidney disease, kidney damages occur because of inflammation. Therefore, regular ingestion of zea mays help to prevent further kidney damages to some extent. Moreover, zea mays can act as a diuretics, helping to flush harmful toxins in the body.
3. Astragalus: Astragalus is an herb that is helpful for treating kidney failure. It has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for thousands of years to strengthen immune system. Similar with zea mays, astragalus is also an anti-inflammatory, diuretic and hypotensive that do good for kidney function. Astragalus also can cause side effects, so make sure you are taking the proper dose.
4. Cranberry: Cranberry is famous for its function of preventing urinary tract infection and kidney infection among kidney failure patients. It is said in native Americans and European settles, cranberry has been commonly used to treat kidney problems and improve kidney function.
5. Licorice root: Licorice root is an herb that has been used for centuries to treat numerous health problems like bronchitis, hepatitis, inflammation, prostate cancer, constipation, chest congestion, peptic ulcers and chronic kidney failure. Though it is helpful in treating kidney failure, if not used properly, it will make kidney disease worse. From this point of view, it is of great importance to talk with doctor about the side effects and dosage.
Apart from western medicines, herb is an option for kidney failure patients to deal with their kidney problem. In clinic, many herbs can be used to strengthen kidney and improve kidney function. Aside from the above herbs, there are some others like goldenrod, burdock, uva ursi, horsetail, Asian ginseng and so on. They work differently in treating kidney failure and show different treatment effects. If anyone is interested in these herbs for kidney failure, you can leave your email address here to get more detailed information. s
Leave your problem to us,You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours!